Chalet Grangettes is without doubt one of the most spectacular chalets in the Portes du Soleil. Built to the highest standard with handcrafted fittings throughout, the chalet respects the traditional style whilst incorporating modern design.
This is a rare chance to acquire one of the finest chalets in the Alps! With a proven, strong rental history and renowned clientèle, the chalet offers a turnkey opportunity for a second home owner/investor as much as a primary residence.
The chalet boasts an outdoor, heated infinity pool and jacuzzi/spa area, a huge vaulted games room which doubles up as a second dining area with adjacent wine cellar, tiered cinema room and gymnasium.
- Spectacular 7 bedroom chalet in a very private position
- Heated outdoor infinity pool, jacuzzi, sauna and fully equipped gym
- Two-tier home cinema room, full sized snooker room with vaulted ceilings and acclimatised wine cellar
- Uninterrupted mountain views
- Voted France's Best Ski Chalet 2015 and 2017 (World Ski Awards)
The traditional village of Les Gets is situated at an altitude of 1172m, between Lake Geneva and Mont Blanc. The chalet itself is an easy and picturesque 1 hour 15 minute drive from Geneva airport (73km).
Les Gets is a family friendly ski resort which is also a popular destination for walking, golf and mountain biking in the summer. It is part of the larger Portes du Soleil ski area which is one of France's biggest ski areas offering 650km of ski runs catering to all abilities.
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room